The Willowhayne Residents’ Association Ltd. employ managing agents to look after the day to day administration of the Estate. Their tasks include:-
• Invoicing and collection of Estate Rates from all properties
• Paying invoices submitted by sub-contractors
• Managing our list of members
• Keeping our accounts
• Arranging for our accounts to be independently financially reviewed
• Provide facilities for and attend Board meetings as Secretary, taking minutes
• Assisting the Directors with their duties
• Acting as the contact point for enquiries
• Dealing with solicitor’s enquiries during purchase of Estate properties.
• Dealing with planning enquiries
• Preparing and distributing AGM documentation
• Arranging the AGM venue
• And a lot more besides
Since 1990 our managing agents have been:-
Hobdens Property Management Ltd.
41a Beach Road
Tel: 01903 724040
Fax: 01903 726035
Hobdens provide us with an excellent service and have a wealth of historical knowledge which is often of great value to the Directors when making decisions. They have recently made a substantial investment in new Property Management software which will help to improve efficiency and the service they can provide.